Need to increase your milk supply quickly?
Bee Green Naturals nursing tincture is made from a stack of certified organic herbs known for their ability to increase milk supply for the nursing mom. Tinctures are safe and very easy to use.. nothing to brew and they give a quick result.
Start with 1 dropperful 3x a day in 2-3 oz water/juice and increase to 4x a day if needed after day 2.
You can also take it directly under the tongue if you can tolerate the taste but juice is more acceptable to most.
Be sure to nurse as often as possible, allow your breast to be your childs pacifier and comfort if you are able to, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, rest whenever possible, and most of all but hardest for some... relax. :)
This product is alcohol based and is the strongest form. The amount of alcohol in tinctures is about as much as you would get in a very ripe banana, and less than some mouthwashes. You can evaporate the tiny bit of alcohol by putting your dropperful in a cup of very hot water and then letting it cool.
- Contains goats rue and fenugreek which have been known to lower blood sugar levels so we do not recommend for diabetics.
- Fenugreek can cause gas and stomach pain in those sensitive to it.
- Always consult your physician before starting any new supplements.
- Discontinue use if you notice any adverse side effects possible related to the tinctures use.
- This is not to be taken while pregnant.
- These statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
All herbs certified organic - fennel seed, red raspberry leaf, nettle herb, goat's rue, blessed thistle, alfalfa, fenugreek, chamomile flower, grain alcohol.
We adhere to stringent product quality control, sterilization, and cleanliness. Expiration is 3 years.
This product option is glycerin base so while not quite as strong as our alcohol base, its been given extra time and help to make it almost equal.
- All the above BULLETS for the alcohol still apply.
All herbs certified organic - glycerin, distilled water, fennel seed, red raspberry leaf, nettle herb, goat's rue, blessed thistle, alfalfa, fenugreek, chamomile flower,
Expiration is 1.5 years.