Popular in European countries, goat's rue is considered a galactagogue often recommended to breastfeeding mothers to help increase the supply of breast milk. It is also used to stimulate the growth of breast tissue, so it may be helpful for women who wish to breastfeed after breast surgery and those who plan to breastfeed and adopted baby.
- 1 dropperful 3-4 times a day and women over 175 pds can take 2 dropperful 3-4 times a day.
- Take with a few oz of water if needed but limit overall fluid intake for 15 min before and after taking for best results.
- You can increase dosing of up to 6 droppers max a day if needed.
- Does not contain shellfish, fish, soy, eggs, wheat, dairy, peanuts, gluten.
- If this product does not work for you, consider our other nursing tincture product with fenugreek and other lactation boosting herbs.
- Always consult your physician before starting any new supplements.
- Discontinue use if you notice any adverse side effects possibly related to the tinctures use.
- Discuss product use with a healthcare professional before using during pregnancy.
- These statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Allergic reactions can occur. Goat's rue is a member of the pea family of plants which also includes peanuts, soybean, alfalfa, and fenugreek. If you have an allergy or sensitivity to any of these foods or plants, do not use goat's rue.